We are hiring!PURCHASER / MATERIAL MANAGEMENT
Belmoca NV is a fast-growing company in the food and packaging sector. We are a Belgian production company of Nespresso* compatible aluminium coffee capsules.
We introduced the world’s first aluminium Nespresso* compatible capsule, setting the tone as an innovative player & current market leader in the international aluminium capsule category. Our ambition is to make a lasting impact on the single-serve industry by expanding globally through various B2B & B2C channels.
Belmoca is driven by innovation & quality and people are our most important assets. We strive to have a culture that encourages individual imagination, accomplishment, out-of-the-box thinking, and a mindset driven by the desire to create the future. An organizational structure that is loosely knit, that is agile and flexible, and ever changing to adjust to the entrepreneurial initiatives and redirections that characterize working in unexplored territory.
To support our continuous growth, we are looking for an:
PURCHASER / MATERIAL MANAGEMENT TEAM-MEMBER
Belmoca continuously challenges the coffee capsule industry by developing new capsule concepts & innovations.
As a member of the Operations team , you will be responsible to further develop our Purchasing capabilities as well as support our supply chain set up. You will be reporting to the Operations Director. Frequent co-working will done with our Planner, Production manager, Warehouse manager and Customer Service.
- To set up our Purchasing and material management guidelines and procedures
- To perform the main purchasing and material management activities (excluding green coffee beans)
- To cooperate with our Technical, Quality, Production and R&D department to create the optimal service level agreements with key suppliers
- To participate in various multidiscipline project teams
- To support Sales in tenders for new projects and sales initiatives
- To perform various tasks in our supply chain set up
- To closely work together with the production planner, marketing and customer service in order to optimize COS and working capital
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and able to think in concepts
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong communication, analytical skills
- Team player
- Good knowledge of Excel
- At least 3 year of experience in purchasing in FMCG industry, with preferable experience in packaging and production related processes
- Experience in private label business is a certainly a benefit
- Excellent control of the Dutch and English languages.
- You enjoy working in a strongly growing company. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a very exciting phase of our development
- Thanks to our horizontal structure, you can make a real personal impact and further develop your expertise and skills
- Working in a global environment
- You are a hands-on person and have a can do/pro-active attitude combined with a convincing power
- Of course, we offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and expertise
- You will be based at our office in Londerzeel
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org