We are hiring!INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Belmoca NV is a fast-growing company in the food and packaging sector. We are a Belgian production company of Nespresso* compatible aluminium coffee capsules. Our goal is to give our customers a full coffee experience.
We introduced the world’s first aluminium Nespresso* compatible capsule, setting the tone as an innovative player & current market leader in the international aluminium capsule category. Our ambition is to make a lasting impact on the single-serve industry by expanding globally through various B2B & B2C channels.
Belmoca is driven by innovation & quality and people are our most important assets. We strive to have a culture that encourages individual imagination, accomplishment, out-of-the-box thinking, and a mindset driven by the desire to create the future. An organizational structure that is loosely knit, that is agile and flexible, and ever changing to adjust to the entrepreneurial initiatives and redirections that characterize working in unexplored territory.
To support our continuous growth, we are looking for an:
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken inside sales representative to join our Customer Service team. The inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
You should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. You are competitive and a good listener. You understand our customer needs and requirements. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You will work closely with the customer service department and sales department.
- Day to day contact with international customers & maintain a strong relationship
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls & emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- You have a Bachelor degree
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch, English & French. Any additional languages are an asset.
- You can work independently but you are also a true team player
- You have a commercial mind-set and are willing to go the extra mile to create a win-win situation for both the customer and the company.
- You have a pro-active & positive approach and are a real problem-solver
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets
- We offer you the opportunity to be part of a very exciting phase of our development
- Thanks to our horizontal structure, you can make a real personal impact and further develop your expertise and skills
- Of course, we offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and expertise
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org