We are hiring!CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Belmoca NV is a fast-growing company in the food and packaging sector. We are a Belgian production company of Nespresso* compatible aluminium coffee capsules.
We introduced the world’s first aluminium Nespresso* compatible capsule, setting the tone as an innovative player & current market leader in the international aluminium capsule category. Our ambition is to make a lasting impact on the single-serve industry by expanding globally through various B2B & B2C channels.
Belmoca is driven by innovation & quality and people are our most important assets. We strive to have a culture that encourages individual imagination, accomplishment, out-of-the-box thinking, and a mindset driven by the desire to create the future. An organizational structure that is loosely knit, that is agile and flexible, and ever changing to adjust to the entrepreneurial initiatives and redirections that characterize working in unexplored territory.
To support our continuous growth, we are looking for an:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Belmoca continuously challenges the coffee capsule industry by developing new capsule concepts & innovations.
As Customer Service Export, you will be responsible for the complete administrative follow-up of the international customers, in close cooperation with sales. You are the central point of contact for various internal services such as production planning, accounting, logistics, sample requests, etc as well as the main contact for customer questions about orders, deliveries, documents, complaints. You are very service-oriented and you will aim for a complete and excellent customer service.
- Day to day contact with international customers
- Order input and follow up
- Creation of all necessary documents (CMR, Customs documents, Health certificates, certificate of origin, invoices etc)
- You have frequent contacts with customs agents and forwarders to book containers and provide correct documents such as Bill of Lading etc.
- You maintain a strong relationship with all our customers
- You have a strong background in customer care, export and are familiar with all necessary documents regarding export, letter of credit, etc. with a minimum of 5 years of experience in an export related environment, preferably in a food company.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English. Any additional languages are an asset.
- You can work independently but you are also a true team player
- You have a commercial mind-set and are willing to go the extra mile to create a win-win situation for both the customer and the company.
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- We offer you the opportunity to be part of a very exciting phase of our development
- Thanks to our horizontal structure, you can make a real personal impact and further develop your expertise and skills
- Of course, we offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and expertise
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com