We are hiring!CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Belmoca NV is a fast-growing company in the food and packaging sector. We are a Belgian production company of Nespresso* compatible aluminium coffee capsules. Our goal is to give our customers a full coffee experience.
We introduced the world’s first aluminium Nespresso* compatible capsule, setting the tone as an innovative player & current market leader in the international aluminium capsule category. Our ambition is to make a lasting impact on the single-serve industry by expanding globally through various B2B & B2C channels.
Belmoca is driven by innovation & quality and people are our most important assets. We strive to have a culture that encourages individual imagination, accomplishment, out-of-the-box thinking, and a mindset driven by the desire to create the future. An organizational structure that is loosely knit, that is agile and flexible, and ever changing to adjust to the entrepreneurial initiatives and redirections that characterize working in unexplored territory.
To support our continuous growth, we are looking for a:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
As Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for the complete administrative follow-up of our international customers, in close cooperation with the sales department. You are the central point of contact for various internal services such as production planning, accounting, logistics, sample requests, as well as the main contact for customer questions about orders, deliveries, documents & complaints. You are very service-oriented and you will aim for a complete and excellent customer service. You understand our customers’ needs and requirements.
- Day to day contact with our international customers & maintain a strong relationship
- Order input in ERP system and follow up order status within the departments
- Create all necessary documents (f.ex Custom documents, Health certificates, Certificate of origin, invoices, packlist)
- You have frequent contact with transport companies, forwarders & customs agents for booking road transport/containers/air transport and provide them the correct documents
- You have a Bachelor degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an export related environment, preferably in a food company
- You have a background in customer service and are familiar with necessary documents regarding export
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch and English. Any additional languages are an asset
- You can work independently but you are also a true team player
- You have a commercial mind-set and are willing to go the extra mile to create a win-win situation for both the customer and the company.
- You have a pro-active & positive approach and are a real problem-solver
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You contribute to improving our processes
- Good knowledge of MS office
- We offer you the opportunity to be part of a very exciting phase of our development
- Thanks to our horizontal structure, you can make a real personal impact and further develop your expertise and skills
- We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and expertise
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org